The stone sky / N.K. Jemisin.
- 3 of 8 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sparwood Public Library.
2 current holds with 8 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Sparwood Public Library||FIC JEM (Text)||35172000257614||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||12/04/2018|
- ISBN: 9780316229241 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0316229245 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 445 pages : map ; 21 cm
- Publisher: New York : Orbit, 2017.
- Copyright: ©2017.
"The Moon will soon return. Whether this heralds the destruction of humankind or something worse will depend on two women. Essun has inherited the power of Alabaster Tenring. With it, she hopes to find her daughter Nassun and forge a world in which every orogene child can grow up safe. For Nassun, her mother’s mastery of the Obelisk Gate comes too late. She has seen the evil of the world, and accepted what her mother will not admit: that sometimes what is corrupt cannot be cleansed, only destroyed.”-- Provided by publisher..
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Good and evil > Fiction.