The light over London : a novel / Julia Kelly.
- 4 of 18 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sparwood Public Library.
4 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Sparwood Public Library||FIC KEL (Text)||35172000264230||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781501196416
- Physical Description: 293 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Gallery Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Cara Hargraves pries open an old tin: among the treasures, a World War II-era diary and a photograph of a young woman in uniform. Eager to find the author of the hauntingly beautiful, unfinished diary, Cara digs into this soldier's life. An illuminating the story of two women separated by generations and experience, author Julia Kelly transports us to World War II London in this heartbreakingly beautiful novel through forgotten antique treasures, remembered triumphs, and fierce family ties.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Antique dealers > Fiction.
World War, 1939-1945 > England > London > Fiction.