The rule of law : a novel / John Lescroart.
- 6 of 25 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Sparwood Public Library.
6 current holds with 25 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Sparwood Public Library||FIC LES (Text)||35172000264883||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Checked out||03/08/2019|
- ISBN: 9781501115738
- ISBN: 1501115731
- Physical Description: 324 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Atria Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atria Books, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
"A Dismas Hardy novel"--Cover.
Attorney Dismas Hardy is called to defend the least likely suspect of his career: his longtime, trusted assistant who is suddenly being charged as an accessory to murder.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Murder > Investigation > California > Fiction.
Human smuggling > Fiction.
Secretaries > Fiction.
Ex-convicts > Fiction.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.