Sea prayer / Khaled Hosseini ; illustrated by Dan Williams.
- 8 of 18 copies available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sparwood Public Library.
4 current holds with 18 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Sparwood Public Library||BSPA1867618691389 (Text)||BSPA1867618691389||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
|Sparwood Public Library||FIC HOS (Text)||35172000256293||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735236783 (hardcover) :
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : colour illustrations ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Toronto, Ontario : Viking, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2018.
Sea Prayer is composed in the form of a letter, from a father to his son, on the eve of their journey. Watching over his sleeping son, the father reflects on the dangerous sea-crossing that lies before them. It is also a vivid portrait of their life in Homs, Syria, before the war, and of that city's swift transformation from a home into a deadly war zone.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Refugees > Syria > Fiction.
Fathers and sons > Fiction.
Syria > History > Civil War, 2011- > Refugees > Fiction.
Homs (Syria) > Fiction.