The feral detective : a novel / Jonathan Lethem.
- 1 of 1 copy available at BC Interlibrary Connect. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Sparwood Public Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Holdable?||Status||Due Date|
|Sparwood Public Library||FIC LET (Text)||35172000264206||Adult Fiction||Volume hold||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062868244 (trade paperback)
- Physical Description: 326 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Ecco, An Imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2018
Convincing an enigmatic loner to help her search for a friend's missing daughter, Phoebe traverses the outskirts of California's stunning Inland Empire, where she discovers her companion's complicated relationship with warring tribes of outcasts.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Fiction.
Misfits (Persons) > Fiction.
Subculture > Fiction.
Private investigators > Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.